Ark Alpha Nursery aims to provide the best possible care for the children. However, if there is an aspect of the provision that you are unhappy with, you can make a complaint. This can be done verbally or in writing.
How to make a complaint
If you are disappointed by the service for any reason, or you have a compliant about a policy or procedure, you should take the following steps:
- At the time that a parent feels disappointed with the service provided, they should mention their concern to the nearest member of staff, who may call in another member of staff to witness the concern.
- That member of staff will pass on the complaint to the manager, who will then try to rectify it. The supervisor will advise the parent of the outcome within five working days.
- If a complaint is of a serious nature (such as that it conflicts with any of ARK Alpha’s policies and procedures), you must inform the manager immediately. (See below for contact details)
- If the manager is unable to deal with the complaint or if you are dissatisfied with the outcome: the complaint will be forwarded to the Head Teacher of Ark Alpha Primary Academy. They will then investigate the issue and report back to you in writing within five working days.
- Or alternatively you can contact Ofsted directly quoting our registration numbers.
- An allegation against staff will be reported to Ofsted immediately, who will conduct their own investigation as well as the nursery’s own. The staff member will be suspended from duty, until a satisfactory result has been sought.
- A maximum of 28 days may be required to investigate the problem.
Who to contact
Ark Alpha Nursery Nursery
c/o Ark Ayrton Primary Academy
Tel: (023) 9282 9899
Ark Ayrton Primary
Ark Ayrton Primary Academy
Tel: 02392 824828
Tel: 03001231231 (8.00AM-6.00PM)
Please quote registration number Ark Alpha Nursery URN 469031 in any communications with Ofsted.